|Oktoberfest Celebration at a HB House|
- Take a chair lift ride up to the top of the mountain on the ski lift to see the fall color, enjoy a snack and listen to the entertainment.
- For all skiers, check out the ski swap and curbside market. There are some great deals.
- For shoppers, check out the Art show, Craft show and curbside market. There are some fabulous artists and entrepreneurs in the region that have some great work and ideas.
- For the foodies, check out some of the local restaurants. We recommend Kabob Kafe, Dina's, Ellicottville Brewing Company, Tips up and the Gin Mill. All of the restaurants in town area excellent and cater to different palates.
- For the kids, check out the carnival rides, Pumpkinville and the chair lift ride. Carnival rides ... say no more. Pumpkinville has tractor rides, shops, a corn cannon, fresh cider, homemade maple ice cream, fresh pumpkin doughnuts and a fantastic BBQ pit.
- Pick up a pumpkin or two. If you are looking for pumpkins, gourds, corn stalks and other fall decor, check out Hall's produce and Pumpkinville.
- Plan ahead. Make reservations for lodging, find parking lots a little ways out of town. Holiday Valley has parking available just south of town that is a short walk away (a little more than 1 mile). They may have shuttles available. Parking in downtown Ellicottville is limited and can be hard to find.
There are activities at the festival for all ages. From downtown Ellicottville to Holiday Valley Resort to around the county; you would be hard pressed to not find something fun to do. A full schedule will be available closer to the event at the Holiday Valley Resort website of the Village of Ellicottville's website. The following is a list of activities at the festival based on the 2013 schedule and updated reports from event organizers and venues. Activities and times may be subject to change and will be updated as they are available:
|Winery of Ellicottville|
There are plenty of activities going on around Ellicottville as well. Pumpkinville is a local tradition that families have enjoyed for generations. If you are looking for some local produce to take home, stop by Hall's produce just outside of town. Finally, there is always the scenic drives round the hills of Ellicottville. Just head out route 98, 219, 241 or 242 and see where it takes you. There are some fabulous activities outside the city, so take a small diversion from the festival.